Central Florida LGDA Golf Tournament
Event: Central Florida LGDA Golf Tournament
- Start: May 18, 2013 12:00 pm
- End: May 18, 2013 6:00 pm
- Cost: $55.00/person
- Organizer: Jessica & Michael Glover
- Updated: April 5, 2013
- Venue: Stoneybrook West Golf Club
- Address: Google Map 15501 Towne Commons Blvd.,Wintergarden, FL, 34787, United States
The first Central Florida Lymphangiomatosis & Gorham’s Disease Alliance Golf Tournament is underway! Proceeds, donations-in-kind and registration fees will go to benefit The Lymphangiomatosis & Gorham’s Disease Alliance, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation dedicated to patient support, advocacy, and research to find effective treatments and cures for those affected by the rare lymphatic malformations known as lymphangiomatosis and Gorham’s disease. The Foundation raises funds by holding various charitable events each year. One such event is this golf tournament. This year’s golf tournament will be held at the Stoneybrook West Golf Club at 12:00 pm on May 18, 2013. Your entry fee includes green and cart fees, lunch, on course special events, and various prizes. There will also be raffle prizes and a silent auction.
• 12:00 p.m. Registration, Lunch, Silent Auction and Warm up with Range Balls
• 1:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
Awards and raffle following tournament
Any help that can be provided is appreciated and there are so many ways you CAN help:
• Become a sponsor for the event. Sponsorship is a good way to advertise for a great cause.
• Donate raffle items. The monetary value of your raffle item will go toward a sponsorship level, allowing you to receive the benefits of that level.
• Write a check to Lymphangiomatosis & Gorham’s Disease Alliance – anything is appreciated!
• Participate in the golf tournament. For only $55/per person, get lunch and a round of golf – all while helping a charitable organization.
• Spread the word about the event to everyone you know!